Want to be part of the movement changing the landscape of American corporations? Have heard about B corporations, but don’t exactly what they are? Well, this is your opportunity to enjoy local, sustainable food and drinks while engaging with like-minded colleagues.
Learn how to become a B Corp from actual B Corps!
Come meet us at Cross Campus in Santa Monica, this Thursday, November 17th from 6:30pm-9:30pm and join the panel discussion hosted by Ma Cher, Dogeared, Abacus Wealth Partners, and Falcon’s own Marketing and Product Director, Andrea Chase.
The event is organized by Conscious Capitalism Los Angeles, a community devoted to redefining “good” businesses by invigorating workplaces and serving as an indispensable resource to leader and professionals seeking to deepen and broaden their business practices.
Topics will include:
- What is a B Corp and what does it take to become one
- How does B Corp status affect business culture and financial performance
- Marketing, branding and consumer awareness around B Corps
- Raising capital as a B Corp
- B Corps and recruiting, hiring and retaining talent
- Is being a B Corp right for your business?
RSVP soon as seats are limited! **Pre-sale ends on Wednesday, November 16, 12pm PST**
Be part of the change!
Want to earn more sustainability points?
Are you in Southern California? Even better!