2015 was a big year for Falcon, our partners, and for water conservation, as well. To close up the year we put together a list of our 10 most popular articles for 2015…
- We attended ISH and shared our latest water conservation technology to the European market.
- The Hybrid hit the market and received great feedback.
- Falcon supported San Mateo High School’s Urinetown performance and helped raise awareness about water conservation within the student body.
- B Lab recognized us as B Corp Best for The World Environment!!
- California governor Jerry Brown declared a State of Emergency and released mandates for cities. We kept track of Los Angeles county’s water usage.
- And also reported on how cities are changing the way they use water.
- Our very own sustainability guru, Andrea Chase explained the benefits of being a B Corp.
- We had the pleasure of chatting with PR and Social Media manager of Badger Balm, Jentri Jollimore, and got a some great insights how B Corps has the power of changing business relationships and how striving to work for better companies has become a common path to follow.
- After much talk about the Hybrid technology, we decided to do a write up the WHY behind it all.
- Seth Siegel interviewed our CEO, Simon A. Davis for his podcast Let There Be Water.
I hope you have enjoyed our year of content and will continue to come back for more on January 5th. We will be posting every Tuesday and Thursday in 2016, so don’t forget to check in. This blog is an ever growing platform, therefore don’t hesitate in sending me a message with any suggestions or just to chat.
Have a safe and happy holiday and we will see you next year.